Paper Products Needed
We rely on the amazing support of our friends in the community to donate paper products for seniors being served through our Senior Citizen Project.
Each month we deliver the following paper products to each of our seniors:
- 6 Rolls of Toilet Paper
- 2 Rolls of Paper Towels
- 2 Boxes of Tissue Paper
Over the course of the year we provide our seniors with:
- Over 9,500 Rolls of Toilet Paper
- Over 3,100 Rolls of Paper Towels
- Over 3,100 Boxes of Tissue Paper
Click here to print the Paper Drive flyer.
How to organize:
- Create a flyer for your group listing the paper products we are most in need of or print a copy of our paper drive flyer from our website. Include when and where to drop off the paper products and how long the drive will be.
- Explain that the paper products will be given to low-income seniors enrolled in our program.
- Make it fun! Groups can give each grade, classroom, or department a specific item to collect, and compete to see who collects the most.
- Ask grocery stores, companies or neighbors for donations.
- Deliver paper drive items to HSP Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please call ahead at 630-221-8340 to let us know when you will be arriving.